[ADVERT] For sale - Home Cinema Components

  • Subject: [ADVERT] For sale - Home Cinema Components
  • From: "Warren" <warren1978@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:04:23 -0000

Guys

Have decided to sell my home cinema setup in order to get something
more compact for my=20
new place. Therefore I have the following items for sale.

If anyone is interested or wants more info please contact me off list.
(All=
prices are=20
negotiable)

Cheers

Warren

Amplifier -=20
Yamaha DSP-AX2  DTS 6.1 and Dolby Digital EX 6.1 with original backlit
lear=
ning remote
and manual - =A3250=20

review here: http://www.digitalhomemag.com/reviews/default.asp?
pagetypeid=3D2&articleid=3D18785&subsectionid=3D1306&subsubsectionid=3D954

DAB Tuner
Videologic DRX601E with remote and probably manual - =A380

Speakers -
A pair of Celestion Ditton Carina DC7 floor standing speakers in cherry
woo=
d with=20
matching center speaker Celestion Ditton DC12 - =A3150

Mordaunt Short MSW20 subwoofer - =A350

=20