From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frank Mc Alinden
Sent: 10 July 2005 00:03
To: ukha_d
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] wiring question

Hi Martin

> I'm using Cbus for the automation, does this make a difference.

I wouldnt think so as i would imagine you would be using  a CBUS relay
module to control the blinds....I think i read in the CBUS Forums that
there
is some sort of provision in the relay programming to interlock the relays
as there was big issues before as you were able to send up and down
commands
at the same time resulting in buggered blind motors ....Dean B or someone
should be able to clarify this but be aware of it....Some sparkies put
external relays on their blinds which have an extra contact and
electrically
interlock the up / down relays to prevent his from happening...

HTH
Frank