X10 Help

Hello

Help needed

We have an IR7243RF and IR543  we are finding that the 543 suffers from
electrical interference a lot, and the x10 codes we have in out pronto
to control light do not work with the 7243.  Could someone please let me
know where we can get some X10 codes in pronto ccf file format or
IPronto format that will work with the IR7243.

I think we have traced much or the interference to the Humax freeview
box and Kiss DVD player!!!!

Many thanks

Simon

Simon Randall

Quadratek Consulting Ltd
Quadratek House
1 Farnham Road
Guildford
Surrey  GU2 4RG
Tel:  +44 (0)1483 549 008
Fax: +44 (0)1483 549 100
Mobile:  +44 (0)7973 601379
email:  Srandall@xxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:Srandall@xxxxxxx>

QUADRATEK LEGAL NOTICE

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure
or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not
taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are
not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately. This e-mail has
been scanned for all viruses. The service is powered by MessageLabs.