Re: Powering a remote wake up switch from automation PC

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately I can't do that.  The PC will not respond to WOL packets
in S3 shutdown, and my Netgear router won't allow broadcast packets to
be sent through it, so I can't even get a WOL packet onto my internal
network from the internet.

Cheers,

simon