Re: My Node 0 Ventilation Solution (in Loft)

  • Subject: Re: My Node 0 Ventilation Solution (in Loft)
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:56:50 -0000

Oh,er I'd never heard that but had used the logic that it's only a
pretty small fan (rated at 15W) so I thought it coulnt be applying
much of a load.  I have tried switching off the mains and the UPS
doesn't overload. I haven't yet tried a full rundown of the
batteries as I don't have the PC to UPS interconnect made up and
fitted yet.

(Don't envy you the insulation task.  After doing all of ours if
definately came into the 'never again' category.)

Regards

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"

<stuart.poulton@a...>