Re: Lilliput Screens

Rob Mouser wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> Are you stocking an 8" Non touch screen in your new batch?

We hadn't planned on it, the non-touch have not been popular so far.

> Do your 'old batch' of LinITX screens auto power on? I.e. This one:
> http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=64&products_id=640

The old batch don't, the new ones will look the same but have extra
functionality like auto power on (on VGA signal detect) auto switch to
reversing camera (needs a 12v feed)

Some people have connected a relay to the onswitch terminals inside to
do what you want.

The Gain monitors will definately do what you want but they are more money.

Nick.