hard disk cooling advice needed

Hi,

What hdd coolers do you use? I have had a look at dabs etc but they
don't seem to sell much.

There seem to be two types: for fixed disks there are plates with two
fans on, which clip over the hdd. But it seems the problem with these
is that it makes the hdd difficult to fit into one bay because of its
increased depth.

And there are caddies for removing hdds, which would be useful, but
these seem to have just one tiny fan, fitted on the one side and I
don't think they will cool much of the drive, due to their position
and size.

I think I would prefer to see something that looks like a cpu  cooler,
i.e. a heat sink to absorb the heat and a fan to blow that heat away.
Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,
Stephen.