Re: Intelligent Alarms - was Real world 802.11x distance s

I can also recommend the Ademco / MicroTech "Galaxy" range of
panels -
very configurable and expandable - pleased with mine.

It also has a xAP conduit via the serial/printer interface, +  it will
eventually have a full bi-directional SIA xAP interface (when I
eventually get around to it - way down on the list currently though as
what I have works for me - uses zone logging)

Kevin