RE: [OT] Laptop Graphics

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Laptop Graphics
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:31:02 +0100

Unlikely that you'll be able to repair it yourself however I would
certainly
check ebay for anyone selling a replacement motherboard (you get loads up
there for the popular lappies from when cases are damaged or displays are
cracked and they get broken up for spares) or contact the manufacturer as
somethimes they do have mobo swapout or repair services.

Phil