Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Windows MCE

RE: Re: Ceiling speakers required!

  • Subject: RE: Re: Ceiling speakers required!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:51:34 -0000

I have Sweetspots in my on-suite. Fine for low volume and VERY discreet and
attractive!  No real base response though. Certainly would not fit them
again.
Take a look at the Sonance contractor series. A quick Google turned up:
http://www.hifisuppliers.co.uk/website/custom-speakers/sonance-cr101.htm
but I'm sure there are other suppliers.
Although they are at the bottom of Sonance's 8" range they are still
very
capable speakers.

Many thanks,
=20