Xbox Dashboard error 21

  • Subject: Xbox Dashboard error 21
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <smorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:41:15 -0000

The dance mat that I bought for my darling daughter last week has a pad on
it for connecting to XBox Live. Which, of course, is exactly what it did
when she stood on it.

Unsurprisingly, however, my XBox has an Executer2 mod chip so now whenever
try to use the Dashboard I get and error 21 and instructions to call
customer support. The original dashboard is my preferred route for playing
DVDs.

I assume I can restore the original version of the dashboard by FTP'ing the
relevant file(s) into place, but can someone give me any clues?

Cheers,
--
Steve