Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Windows MCE

RE: WallFlower: digital photo frame & more!

  • Subject: RE: WallFlower: digital photo frame & more!
  • From: "Andrew M Stemen" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:40:01 -0500

Mark Harrison wrote:

>Presumbly, the product is particularly recommended for people who have
no mates who would ever dream of sending hardcore porn by email when the
in-laws or vicar were visiting :-)

I hadn't looked at the website yet... but that instantly eliminates me from
getting it... lol

On second thought, I could have *great* fun with buying it as a gift for a
friend... <evil grin>

Andrew