RE: [OT] SNMP Traffic Lights

  • Subject: RE: [OT] SNMP Traffic Lights
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:17:13 -0000

I'm beging to think that "what I though I saw"
was actually a memory mishmash of the Ambient device and one of the many
'internet enabled' projects that I've seen

Looks like for the moment you need to roll your own using something like a
Beck IPC@Chip or similar and a cheap lava lamp or set of dials :-S

or maybe a Hacked router running Linux?