Re: [OT] Help required - Memory Test for my GCSE Coursework

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Help required - Memory Test for my GCSE Coursework
  • From: "achamp26" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:46:22 -0000

Sorry I knew I had forgotten to do something.

I will try and have a look tonight to see what I have got wrong to
make in incompatitable with firefox.

Thankyou for trying and thanks to everyone who has completed the test
and provided me with some useful feedback.

Once again this list proves its weight in gold.

Cheers

Adrian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Nye" <lists@j...> wrote:
> Looks like its not compatable with Firefox!

http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/scizone/brainz/hamilton/pluto_plane
t_or_n
> ot.asp
> >
> > I remember doing my psychology 'A' level too (we had learnt to
spell back
> in
> > the dark ages too) hehe

GCSE