[OT] Help required - Memory Test for my GCSE Coursework

  • Subject: [OT] Help required - Memory Test for my GCSE Coursework
  • From: "achamp26" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:53:58 -0000

Fellow HA'ers

I know everyone here is a helpful bunch so I was wondering if you
have a few minutes you wouldn't mind taking a memory recall test I
have designed for my GCSE Psycholgy coursework.  (Taking this as
evening classes for something to do, fascinating subject).

http://www.rapidit.co.uk/psy/start.asp

Normally most students do this my doing this with a group of people
in a classroom or a meeting.  However I thought NO NO No I can do
this in a much better way, I can automate all this.  So I have put
together a website to conduct the test and capture the results.

Needless to say the class has been pretty impressed so far.

Happy to discuss how this is put together if anyone wants to know.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Champ
(or Gadget Boy as I have been nick named at work)

P.S no cheating as it will ruin my results thus resulting in a less
than perfect grade.