RE: CBus wiring and consumer unit

  • Subject: RE: CBus wiring and consumer unit
  • From: Martin Wonders <martin.wonders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:45:30 -0000

Hi Tim,

I've got limited room in the utility and it's reducing by the day swmbo's
designing everything in there.
Also my Node 0 is a lot bigger than we first imagined (limiting space in
the
roof eaves is only limiting if your 6' 9''),
Consequently I need as much stuff out of the utility and into Node 0 as
poss.

Thanks for the thought

Martin