Latest message you have seen: Re: Updated pics of my loft conversion

Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE - New WebBrick Launched

Hi David
So they state (pardon the pun) that the device has 8 state
machines ??? does that mean it has one for each input...............or
there
are 8 states (steps)...??
I recall using Telemecanque Grafcet which works like what you
mention.....state 0 = do this and that......condition switch x opens allows
it to go to state 1 etc ...????

Thanks
Frank

PS......Must be getting late in NZ .....11.00PM in Oz