Latest message you have seen: Fw: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: Multiple Wireless AP working together?

Mark,

I have a couple of Linksys WAP11's.

One is up in the loft and is used primarily to serve the wife's sister who
lives about 300yds down the road so she can share our broadband. She
doesn't
do any intensive stuff (just email and web browsing so its perfectly
adequate). The other is in the other corner of the house, serves a PC where
I cannot easily get in some Cat5.

Don't do any serious roaming (yet!) as I still have to get the Ipaq working
properly with Xlobby (need more time!), but I can use the laptop most
places. If you want to know more let me know.

John