RE: Re: Stun me with your bathrooms!

  • Subject: RE: Re: Stun me with your bathrooms!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:14:36 -0000

Some? ;-)

> If its any consolation, we sold the Chimaera and bought a
> Cerbera as the Chim (4 litre i admit) was a little slow. The
> Cerb is not slow.
> Nuff said.

I don't want one for speed - I want one for the noise. :-D

I prefer the V8's to the straight sixes for the sound they make - got
tucked
in behind a Tuscan S between Winchester and Southampton this afternoon and
he was popping and banging away on the overrun - sounded lovely - but at
idle the AJP's just sound rattly.

> Just do it - i can put you in touch with a mate who's THE
> leading independent TVR dealer in the UK if it helps at any point....

We're not short of TVR dealers round here ... Demon Spawn loves a ride over
to Fernies!

Phil