Re: Stun me with your bathrooms!

  • Subject: Re: Stun me with your bathrooms!
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:02:01 -0000

Ah yes, I do recall some banter about you and TVRs....

If its any consolation, we sold the Chimaera and bought a Cerbera as
the Chim (4 litre i admit) was a little slow. The Cerb is not slow.
Nuff said.

Just do it - i can put you in touch with a mate who's THE leading
independent TVR dealer in the UK if it helps at any point....

Keith