Re: Centralised Audio File Repository and Automatic Updating of Clients

Hi Don,

Have you had a look at Xlobby?

I have a server machine that needs to be updated when I add new music, but
the client machines then pick up the changes automatically. I have a number
of sound cards on the server machine supplying audio to different zones so
can control what is playing in any zone from any client.

The documentation seems to suggest that the server can also feed a sound
card in another PC (havn't tried it but no reason to suspect it wouldn't
work) so it could give you ability to play different audio through each
sound card (and the ability to Synch them all if in party mode!).

Mind you Xlobby can do far more than that (I'm just scratching the surface
at the moment).

And its FREE -:)

John