Re: [ukha_d] Public Service Annou ncement - MCE2005 PC for £580

Do you know what expansion is available in the case Paul ?  The spec
says 3xPCI but I'm not sure what's used. I don't trust the spec online
as it also shows WinXP Home in the detail, no remote in the pic and no
network interface ;-)

I would really like to add a FreeView card as a second TV tuner. Can
someone tell me what  the practical aspects are of adding a PCI card to
an existing MCE install - ie does the 'plug and play' installation just
work OK ?  (assuming the card is MCE certified).

Kevin

Paul Gordon wrote:

>Just in case anyone's interested, I have found what I think is a pretty
good deal for a reasonably specced MCE2005 PC in, of all places, PC
World...