From: Nigel Giddings<mailto:nigel@xxxxxxx>
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 16 January 2005 11:13
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 1 Wire Mounting options

Chris,

This would seem a job for someone with a CNC machine... Problem is setup
cost rather than cost per item to produce...

I too am looking at a 1 wire temperature solution so would be interested
in something similar... I would be happy to order say 30 to get the
numbers up if we could agree on a design.

I want to install as part of my switch plates using the modular switch
system from RPP (Part of CEF?). Something similar to the smartkontrols
'Knob' that could be mounted into a blank plate would suit my needs.

Regards

Nigel

I'm looking for an attractive way of mounting 1 wire sensors in each of
my rooms.

Can anyone make any suggestions ?

I thinking along these lines...

http://www.smartkontrols.co.uk/design_guide/sensors.htm<http://www.smart<http://www.smartkontrols.co.uk/design_guide/sensors.htm<http://www.smart>
kontrols.co.uk/design_guide/sensors.htm>

Chris