Re: [OT]ish - Continued Hunt for Smartphone

Orange do one, the SPV M2000 (catchy name, eh?) - see
http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset/spv_m2000/detail/upgrade

It has bluetooth, so you don't need to walk about holding it on your
ear, and I think you can wifi it as well.  My son has one, and its
excellent (tho' presently out of stock)

Martin

Mark McCall wrote:

>I'm still looking for a new smartphone.  If I can get one with WiFi I
can
>finally carry oe device instead of two.
>
>It seems the BenQ P50 is still some way off and going to be pretty
>expensive.  The only other thing I can find with WiFi (apart from some
>iPAQs) is the new O2 XDA IIs (http://www.my-xda.com/xda2s.html)
- same as