Re: Fw: Re: Sonos whole house audio system

I think I'd strongly recommend using a wired option anyway ( if possible
) - particulalry if you have many zones.

One thing that concerns me is that the controller seems to operate
'stand alone' which is a great advantage in one sense depending only on
file servers  to stream content to the amps. However it doesn't bode
well for other additions to the player control eg for HA integration.
Plus all your library information has to fit within the remotes memory I
guess - so speed and capacity will be limited to the capability of the
controller. Their max library size is limited to around 30K tracks it
seems - which was a major moan with say the Turtle Beach Audiotron that
has the same restriction.  I wonder where the cover art images are held ??

Kevin