Re: [OT] Online retailer for LCD TVs ...

ahh you are asking the right man ..

I have been searching for an LCD for about 2months.

MY suggestion would be to still buy from John Lewis - as they offer 5
years=
=20
warranty itself worth about =A3300

However JL do price matching. Contact rgbdirect as they have retail stores=
=20
and get JL to do a price match.

Which LCD TV are you thinking of getting?

Ho yin

>I'm asking this for a Freind as I have no experience of LCD TVs.....
yet ;=
)