Latest message you have seen: The Connected Home - 5th and 6th March, 2007

RE: [OT] apple keynote

> Just sat through all 104 minutes of it.

Me too.

> Gotta hand it to Steve Jobs in that
> he certainly knows how to put a presentation together.

Yep, very impressive.  Interesting to see even the super stable Apple had
switch to a backup system after some sort of lockup ;)

> Will it be up to the job of running OS X Tiger?

Good question, anyone know?

I was really taken by the software.  The "Dashboard" thing looked
nice and
the DVD authoring stuff looked simple and powerful - as long as you use the
Apple templates.

The little Books that you can order with your own photos in them seem a
great idea.  I presume you can only do this on a Mac??

I really can honestly say this is the first time in my life I have
considered owning a Mac.  I'm worried that I may have a sudden urge to do a
Hair Dressers course at my local night Tech soon ;)

M.