RE: Mac mini

  • Subject: RE: Mac mini
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:03:55 -0000

Advice from a Friend=20
(He's a long time Apple fan and goes around like the Borg trying to
assimilate Windows users)

Dave

<snip>
\o/

Of course they'll run out of stock before they've even shipped one but=20
there you go. I think you should join them, you don't want to feel left=20
out now.

Just make sure they up the RAM - serious point, I'd post a comment=20
saying that 512mb should be the minium they order, OS X chugs a bit=20
with 256mb as soon as you have a few apps open. And it appears that you=20
can't do the ram yourself (yet).
<snip>