Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

Re: Novii Remote / Maplin energy monitor

  • Subject: Re: Novii Remote / Maplin energy monitor
  • From: "David Amphlett" <dave_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:32:48 -0000

Regarding the Maplin energy monitor, has anyone tried hacking one of
these to get the data into something useful - such as a pc. I'd like
to be able to chart energy usage. Also it strikes me as an
alternative to an AWM2 if you just want to know from an automation
point of view if some kit is switched on or not.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Alex Clark" <alex@c...> wrote:
> Has anyone tried NoviiRemote?
> (http://www.novii.tv/products/noviir/r-descr/index.html)
>
> "Universal Learning Remote for TVs, Cable Boxes, Satellite
Receivers, DVD/CD