Latest message you have seen: RE: [ADVERT] Audiotron and SCART Switcher + Other "STUFF"

[OT] Help with CCXSTREAM and TiVoX

  • Subject: [OT] Help with CCXSTREAM and TiVoX
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:37:11 -0000

Hi Guys,

=20

I have spent hours searching for help on this on the various forums and
tut=
orials=85

=20

How you guys get these things working =91easily=92 I=92ll never know. It
ha=
s taken me hours to realise that the file called for in the TiVoX
configura=
tion is the wrong one, no wonder the bl*****y thing didn=92t work=85.
It=92=
s looking for Tivoguide.py and the file supplied is called TiVoX1.1.py=85..

=20

Anyhow I can now browse the contents of my TiVo on my X-Box via XBMC,
which=
is pretty cool=85 What I really want to do though is stream as well, using=
ccxstream. When I select a program to watch I get the message Playing for =
a few seconds and then nothing, as if I hadn=92t selected the program.

=20

I have installed ccxstream and ccxfile.c in the /var/hack/bin/ folder and
c=
hmod 755 them=85 I have also manually tried to set ccxstream running by
typ=
ing=20

=20

ccxstream &=20

=20

from the bash prompt but I get=20

=20

[1] 151

bash-2.02# bash:ccxstream: command not found

=20

[1]+ Exit 127                   ccxstream

bash-2.02~

=20

Is there a way to check the streaming without from the TiVo so at least I
k=
now which end is giving me the problem=85 Although from the response from
t=
he TiVo telnet session I have probably some more work to do here?

=20

Thanks in advance

=20

Nigel