Latest message you have seen: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

Re: [OT]ish Smartphones

Dave,

I've decided to go for one of these as well.=20
I need your name/account number for the recommendation, can you drop=20
me a email asap? to spam@xxxxxxx=20

Cheers,
Lee
=20
>=20
> I've just ordered an SPV C500 from OneStopPhoneShop on OVP Vodafone=20
200=20
> (http://www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk/ourdeals.php?
PROV=3DOR&OFF=3DC500&TAR=3DMY120 and=20
> change the tarriff). The phone is free and there's 11 months line=20
rental=20
> cashback from OSPS, meaning the cost for a year should be =A330,
with=20
200 minutes=20