RE: was CES2005 - Bill Gates Keynote Video now HDTV

  • Subject: RE: was CES2005 - Bill Gates Keynote Video now HDTV
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:15:21 -0000

Yeah I am looking into that as well ..=20

I mean newsgroups .. just to see what is available.

But then I will need a Media centre computer connected to my TV via DVI to
watch the Hi-Def material.

I am in a bit of a dilemma .. LCDs are not cheap, I know the quality can be
good providing the source is good.

I do not watch that many DVDs and I am wondering if a Freeview source is
good enough.

Ho yin