Labgear MRX390 help

  • Subject: Labgear MRX390 help
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:48:37 -0000

Hi All, I hope someone can help.

I have a labgear MRX390 TV distribution amplifier that has been
installed for a few months, I have a Freeview Aerial in the loft and
CCTV from a camera in the babies room. This works fine to my
existing TVs with a loop cable installed between the uplink and
downlink connections.

I have a Tivo in the lounge and want to be able to view this in
other rooms using the uplink. I have not bought the handy link IR
Base unit. What I hoped to do was just split the signal at the back
of the Tivo and send it to the Lounge TV and back to the uplink as
this seems to be all that the handylink does. If I connect it this
way I get too much signal loss and loose channels on the otehr
televisions. Will I still have this problem with a handylink or is
it likely to fix the problem.

Once again thanks in advance.

regards
Ian