From: James Mitchelmore [mailto:james@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 January 2005 01:52
To: UKHA
Subject: [ukha_d] VIOM and Girder

I've been running girder for a while now to manage all things IR and
have now decided to add a VIOM.  Trouble is I can't make them talk!
VIOM is fine with Hyperterminal, but no success with the serial plugin
for girder.  The VIOM requires a carriage return and line feed at the
end of each command which girder doesn't offer an option for, I'm
presuming I need to add these commands manually.

I notice from the archives that Paul Gordon has a similar pairing. Paul,
can you shed any light?

Any thoughts much appreciated.

James