Re: half price av switcher

  • Subject: Re: half price av switcher
  • From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:20:50 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andy Laurence" <andy@a...> wrote:

> Bear in mind that the inputs are mainly 2x audio (phono), composite=20
> video, and S-video.  There are only two SCART inputs, and I'm not
sure
> they support RGB.  It does, however, have discrete IR codes for
each=20
> input.

Just noticed this posted on the bargain forums, it's got 4 fully wired
RGB scarts supposedly...

JS965 AV Control Center from Joytech

# 4 fully wired RGB SCART inputs
# 4 Digital Optical inputs
# 4 S-Video inputs
# 4 Composite Video and Stereo Audio inputs and one matched output.
# Remote controller unit with operational distance of 10 Metres.
# Solid metal casing for enhanced electrical interference screening

=A326.99

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=3DAC5512

or

http://tinyurl.com/6md62