From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 January 2005 21:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Sony Vaio VGN-A service manual

> -----Original Message-----
> From: P Murgatroyd [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
> Sent: 05 January 2005 20:53
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Sony Vaio VGN-A service manual
>
> VGN-A117 here... How far have you got?
>
> P.

I have the same laptop here - lovely bit of kit but heavy as hell and crap
battery life given the weight...

...also finding that the finish isn't very durable. The left "mouse
button"
on my touchpad has a white patch on it where the silver finish has been
worn away and the same on the front-right-hand-corner of the screen lid.

Phil