RE: Day / Night Camera recommendations

  • Subject: RE: Day / Night Camera recommendations
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:46:27 -0000

I have three IR night time cameras and (surprise, surprise) the best is the
most expensive of the three.  If I was starting again I'd definitely go for
three of the Sony ones...

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/waterproof_ir_camera.htm

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/waterproof-colour-ir.htm

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/colour_sony_ir.htm