Re: Re: Projector Screen Automation Advice Needed

Hi Darren,

Must of missed your original post as I've been too busy rebuilding my main
PC after a drive crash - not taking a backup since May was not a good
idea -:(

I have an electric screen (http://www.drhscreens.co.uk/slimline240.html
).

I use an SW10G http://www.letsautomate.com/10337.cfm
 in place of the normal
switch  - works a treat.

John

> I believe the MC300 unit from Marata, see
> http://www.marata.co.uk/automation.htm
will operate your screen from