RE: Pump me hard!

  • Subject: RE: Pump me hard!
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:08:48 -0000

Hi Phil,

If you can get to Makro's then they sell what you are looking for.

I have one of these

http://www.justsportandleisure.com/Details.asp?PID=3D8538&referrer=3DAffWin=
dow&=3D

which was about =A315. I is a bit loud but it fills our double height air
b=
ed in around 90 seconds.

There is a mains version also but I've not used it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D29517&item=3D433=
2750770&rd=3D1&ssPageName=3DWD1V

Regards,

Paul