Re: Cheap source of 230v 50hz X10 Micromodules

  • Subject: Re: Cheap source of 230v 50hz X10 Micromodules
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:28:38 -0000

Ok, I ordered 1 unit (TB224 - according to the specs you can find
here :

http://www.act-solutions.com/pdfs/PCCSpecs/Tb224_spec.PDF

this unit is exactly the same as a Marmitek TMD4 but at a quarter of
the price - If I understand well ACT is OEM for Marmitek but I'm not
sure about it) today at 35$ - payed with Paypal and they did not even
ask to enter the international shipping charges - it was set to 0$ by
USPS - so I agreed. (that's why I chose Paypal - it's already payed
for and they cannot charge more on my visa :-)without me agreeing.

So now I'm waiting and see if I get my 35$ worth of goods.

rgds Rob.