Re: Re: 4 Mb Broadband offer

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:37:01 -0000, Keith Finnett <keith@xxxxxxx>
wrote=
:
>=20
> I've had some good news from my ISP - e7even. I've got 512/256 ADSL
> which I paid a 2 year one-off subscription for 6 months ago. 2 days
> ago I got an email saying for =A325 (total) they would upgrade me to
> 2M/256 - that's less than =A31.50 a month for an additional 1.5Mbps!!
> Needless to say the money left my card very quickly.

Plusnet also announced that from April I can upgrade free to the
maximum my exchange will allow, and still not pay any more a month,
but at the same time they introduced some "fair usage" policy
that
stops you using too much.

So basically, everyone gets maxed out, and you pay for the bandwidth
you use.  My current 21.99 gets me 30Gb, but seeing as my average
usage has been about half that for the past 3 months, I'm not too
bothered.

--=20
-S
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/