Re: (OT) New Ipod

  • Subject: Re: (OT) New Ipod
  • From: Don McAllister <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:01:41 +0000

Love the engraving preview :-)

http://tinyurl.com/6j4qc

Not yet tempted to buy one yet though - might go with a 1GB shuffle to
carr=
my podcasts around though

Mind you, for an extra =A340 you can get a 4GB mini ipod...

Then I could get a dock for the car.

I've got a MP3 CD-R player for the car and I'm pretty pis**d off burning
CD-Rs for it.=20

Of course, I need some sort of iPod now I've got my mac mini, plus the mac
keyboard and iMic I bought today!

Decisions, decisions :-)

Don

On 23/2/05 1:50 pm, "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>=20
> iPod photos are updated too - 30GB and 60GB
> at lower prices, new slideshow transitions coming with new software in
> March and a new digicam connecter to offload your digi-pics straight
> into your iPod photo also coming next month
>=20
> ________________________________
>=20
4GB =
model
> for $199 and a new 6GB model priced at $249. Both iPod mini models
featur=
> increased battery life of up to 18 hours. The 4GB and 6GB models of
iPod =
mini
> for Mac or Windows are available worldwide immediately in a choice of
sil=
ver,
> pink, blue or green. Gold has apparently been discontinuted. More to
foll=
ow...