RE: Re: What would you pay for a home automation package?

  • Subject: RE: Re: What would you pay for a home automation package?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:03:22 -0000

=20

Depends on target market really ... Myself I don't think UKHA_D people are
the target market but renovations and new builds are and there =A35k -
=A31=
0k is
chumpchange, I mean we've just been quoted =A38k for a kitchen which is
sma=
ll
enough to be able to stand in one spot and pee on all four walls!

Phil