Re: [OT] Large scale printing

Whereabouts is your friend?

My local repro house prints directly from digital.

100cm x 160 cm is no problem

They print on to lamda.

http://www.w-co.co.uk/lambda.shtml

The quality is superb. There is no reason why they need it transfered to a
transparency. But I know of repro houses in London that can, but I think
you will lose quality in the transfer?

Email me offlist if you want more info.

Ho yin

At 09:21 21/02/2005, you wrote:

>Friend of mine want's a hand in getting some photo's taken and blown up
>100cm x 160cm for advertising purposes!
>
>He's found a printer to do it but the printer wants the source material
on
>4" x 3" transparencies - Any ideas how to get a high res
digital image