RE: Installing MCE...

  • Subject: RE: Installing MCE...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:40:28 -0000

=20

The master "volume" of the SP/DIF output isn't ever adjusted by
the PC -
that's the whole point of it. It gets adjusted by the decoder. The wave
volume works to adjust the level and that is correct - if you think of the
volume panel as a mixing desk and you are adjusting the levels of what goes
in to the mixing desk then that's about right - it's just that when using
SP/DIF as an output there isn't an overall output level control - that is
fixed.

Phil