What to buy in the US?

  • Subject: What to buy in the US?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:20:11 -0000

Hi All,
I am off to the US in the next few days for a week or so, i will have
very limited time for shopping but as the dollar is so weak it would
be a shame not to bring some toys home.

Any suggestions of real bargains in the US at this time would be
great. I was looking for a media extender for my MCE PC but it would
seem that these cost around $300, not great value in comparison with
running it on an Xbox.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards
Ian