Re: Do we all use more electricity ?

  • Subject: Re: Do we all use more electricity ?
  • From: "solentelectricalservices" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:48:15 -0000

Since starting to play with home automation my electricity=20
consumption has gone from =A330 a month to now =A390 a month, however my=20
consumption of beer, curry, crap TV in the evenings, time with the=20
wife, excercise has gone down! oh and so has my bank balance. But I=20
still get a kick out of it.

Just as a side line has anyone ever DE-automated there house? I am as=20
we speak as we are moving and everything has gone back to normal=20
light switches, heating etc and all of the extra cables have been=20
made safe or cut off. I did re-wire to do this however so its not=20
been to bad to do but Im still sitting on the loo expecting the light=20
to come on.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@s...>=20