Re: Looking for a *very* stylish PC wireless keyboard and mouse

  • Subject: Re: Looking for a *very* stylish PC wireless keyboard and mouse
  • From: Don McAllister <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:55:18 +0000

Gotta ask the question (before someone else does)....

Why doesn't she get a mac?

She can use Virtual PC for any PC apps that won't run on the mac, or lock
the PC in a cupboard somewhere and use MS Remote Desktop Connection.

Sorry but had to ask!

Don
(New mac evangelist)
:-)

On 17/2/05 11:49 am, "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> My boss wants her PC to look like a Mac. She likes Macs. 23"
Apple