Latest message you have seen: Re: Free....Sony Ericsson HBH 20 Bluetooth hands free pendant

Re: nice use of motion.

  • Subject: Re: nice use of motion.
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:21:16 -0000

We cought somebody in the office stealing notebooks from the repair
shop in a similar way - very effective indeed.
The repair lab was closed & locked .... but it turned out the
cleaning crew had a passkey and a trolley full of stuff.....
By the time we discovered it a few hours later (since they typically
clean the office from 4am to 8am) the stuff was already DHL-ing out.
We did not manage to recuperate all the goods.

Needless to say we are using another cleaning company now ;-)

rgds Rob