Latest message you have seen: RE: Sonos

Re: Do we all use more electricity ?

Dean Barrett wrote:
> With all the talk of LD11's and electricity savings/costs, together
with
> Phil 'takes your nuts in your hands' comment :)
>
> I thought it would be interesting to see what people are spending on
> electricity. I would guess as a group our usage would generally be
higher
> than the national average against property sizes.
>
> I'll start the ball rolling, and see who spends the most :(
>
> 3 Bed Bungalow - Electric Cooking - 3 x PC's, CBus, Slimp all running
24/7,
> 6 Low Energy OS Lights we cant be *rsed to turn off...
> £100.00 per month.

3 Bed Mid-terraced barn conversion :-)
http://www.photobox.co.uk/shared/photo.html?c_album=3645&photo=31177

1 PC server 24/7 + 1 CM12 + 10/100 switch + firewall + adsl router
1 Tivo
Electric cooking.
Oil heating.
Low energy lights in hall/landing
Wife and children told to turn lights off.

£25 per month !!!!!!

Nick.